Meet The Professionals
Rick Kline, PGA Director of Golf , Certified Clubfitter & TPI Certified
Rick Kline is a Class A PGA Head Professional and owner of Sittler Golf A dedicated professional, instructor and mentor, Rick has overwhelmingly demonstrated his commitment to Golf. Rick is the proud recipient of many acknowledgements and awards:
- National PGA Merchandiser 2013
- Philadelphia PGA Section Merchandiser 1993 & 1995 (Marriott Seaview Resort) 2003, 2005, 2011 (Sittler Golf)
- PGA Best 100 Golf Shops 1991 & 1992 (Marriott Seaview Resort)
- Top 25 Golf Shops in America 2005 – 2006 by Golf Range Association
- Top 50 Ranges in America by Golf Range Association 1999 - 2019
- Top 50 Teaching Professional 2012 - 2018 Golf Range Association
- GRAA Growth of the Game Teaching Professional - Elite Member Status 2019
- Best 100 Fitters in America 2011-2019 – Golf Digest
- Taylormade Top 100 Fitter of the Year 2013
- Mizuno Top 100 Fitter 2004, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Ping Regional Fitter of the Year 2002, 2012
- Callaway Mid-Atlantic Fitter of the Year 2011
- Cobra Regional Fitter of the Year 2004
- Wilson Regional Fitter of the Year 2003
- Member of President’s Advisory Council
- Member of PGA Magazone Advisory Board
- Member of Golf Range Association Advisory Board
- President of Lehigh Valley serving Berks County First Tee Chapter
- Level I instructor for First Tee
Rick is a firm believer in community involvement and introducing young golfers to the Game of a Lifetime. As a former Head Golf Coach of Kutztown High School and developer of the local intra-mural program, Rick is committed to the growth of Junior Golf in our community. Rick has worked with thousands of golf students helping them improve their golf game and overall golf experience. His solid teaching skills are focused on improving the student's playing ability. He works with his students in establishing goals and objectives by which improved performance is measured.
By combining swing mechanics, short game techniques, physical training and a good mindset for golf, students achieve maximum results. Rick's personable style, extensive use of training aids and drills with a relaxed direct approach to problem solving has made him a sought-after teacher for students at all skill levels. Rick is an Educator of Clubfitting and travels the United States several times a year to share his knowledge of club fitting with his fellow professional club fitters.
Ricky Kline, Head Golf Professional, Certified Clubfitter, TPI Certified
Ricky has been working in the golf industry for over 14 years at various facilities. He has been teaching and club fitting for over 8 years. Ricky has a passion for sharing his love of the game with golfers of all levels. He enjoys helping people play better golf and being a resource of knowledge on all aspects of golf including mental aspects of the game, practicing efficiently and correctly, how to have fun while playing and understanding what the best golf equipment is for each individual person.
Ricky has worked at Sittler Golf Center for the better part of the past 14 years learning from his father, PGA Head Professional Rick Kline and other PGA professionals that have been at the facility and at surrounding facilities in Berks/Lehigh counties. He's also been to various other states; i.e. Arizona, California and Florida to study and learn from other teachers and professionals.
"I've taught golfers of all levels from beginners that have never picked up a club to low handicap golfers that have specific swing and mental needs. Golf is a very comprehensive sport that anyone can play as long as they put their mind to it. I want to help all golfers, at any level reach their specific goals. Whether it's making solid contact, breaking 100, fixing a slice/hook, breaking even par or countless other goals; we can develop a plan of action and find the best way to improve your all around game. During our first lesson, I like to take a look at your current swing and discuss how long you've been playing for, how often you play/practice, what are your expectations while playing, what are your strengths/weaknesses and get your overall goals. Even if you don't know your goals, we help get a better understanding of realistic goals that we can achieve. From there we can make a plan of action that best fits your needs and wants. All lessons are personalized and tailored to each person and their respective swings and goals. No two people are exactly alike in life nor in golf."