A Golf Digest "100 Best Club Fitter"
Tens of Thousands of Golfers from all over the world have been Custom Fitted at Sittler Golf Center since 1993!
If you're not playing with equipment that is fit to your swing, you're not playing to your potential. Imagine how easy golf could be if the problem is with your clubs, not with the way you swing them!
Sittler Golf Center offers the most extensive outdoor, on the driving range custom-fitting capability in the area. It is vitally important to see ball flight. In a store or even with a simulator, you can’t follow the trajectory and curve of the ball. That’s why having our range right outside the Golf Shop door is so important.
Our PGA Certified Club Fitters will determine your personal specifications for:
- Club Length
- Lie Angle
- Shaft material (graphite or steel)
- Shaft flex (stiff, regular, senior, etc.)
- Grip size & type
- Set Composition
Once your specs are determined, we will send them to the manufacturer and they will custom build your clubs to your individual specifications. Your custom built clubs will be delivered within 12 business days.
In order for you to have the best experience possible, we recommend that you schedule an appointment. We would like to give each golfer our undivided attention and provide you with the individual time required for a proper fitting. We schedule times 7 days a week, with weekend time slots available from 9am-6pm. Please call 610-683-7232 today to schedule your clubfitting!
Why WE are the Best
What are the main reasons to choose Sittler Golf? Well, even if you look past our numerous awards...you'll also see we are:
- PGA Club Fitters with over 30 years Experience
- Manufacturer’s Certified Fitters
- Seeing Actual Ball Flight: Vitally Important!
- Clubs Built to Your Specs by the Manufacturer
- The Latest in Club Fitting Systems
- Cutting Edge Technology
- An Outstanding Education in Club Fitting process
- Service that Exceeds your Expectations
- Nationally Recognized Award Winning Club Fitter
- No additional fees for modifications (lie angle adjustments, length adjustments, etc.)
We offer 2 types of Club Fittings to accommodate all Golfers
Comprehensive Golf Club Fittings:
The Comprehensive Fittings are for the golfer who is unsure which brand of equipment (ex. Ping, Taylor Made, Callaway, etc) is best for their swing and game. Our golf professionals will make suggestions on Brands that would be bested suited for your swing. This fitting is great for golfers who are open to suggestions and would like the Pros feedback.
- Step 1: Initially, your PGA Certified Clubfitter, will discuss your individual goals plus evaluate and analyze all parts of your game in order to develop a foundation for the club fitting process.
- Step 2: Your clubfitter will identify the club types, makes, models and other specifications that are best for your game utilizing state-of-the-art ball flight and golf swing analysis technology. He will determine whether you require steel or graphite shafts, game improvement, super game improvement or player's clubs and which shafts types, weights and flexes are best suited for your game.
- Step 3: Your clubfitter will present you with a number of different manufacturers models he has determined is best suited for your swing. You will hit all the clubs and find the one that feels and looks the best to you. Together you will decide on which manufacturer you prefer.
- Step 4: Once your company preference is determined, your clubfitter will use the appropriate clubfitting system to fit you for the following club specs: Club Length, Lie Angle, Shaft Material (steel or graphite), Shaft Flex & Weight, Grip Size & Type.
- Step 5: Your clubfitter will perform a gap analysis and determine your set composition. For example, will you replace a 3 or 4 iron with hybrids? Which wedges would be beneficial? etc.
- Step 6: We will send your specs to the manufacturer and your clubs will be custom built and delivered to our pro shop within 14 days.
Custom Golf Club Fittings:
The Custom Fittings are for the golfer who knows which brand of equipment (ex. Ping, Taylor Made, Mizuno etc.) they would like custom fitted to his/her swing. This fitting is perfect for golfers loyal to one brand.
- Step 1: Initially, your PGA Certified Clubfitter, will discuss your individual goals and evaluate your swing using the manufacturers clubfitting system of your choice.
- Step 2: Your clubfitter will fit you for the following club specs: Club Length, Lie Angle, Shaft Material (steel or graphite), Shaft Flex & Weight, Grip Size & Type.
- Step 3: Your clubfitter will perform a gap analyis and determine your set compostion. For example, will you replace a 3 or 4 iron with hybrids? Which wedges would be beneficial? etc.
- Step 4: We will send your specs to the manufacturer and your clubs will be custom built and delivered to our pro shop within 14 days.