Get Golf Ready Clinics
(equipment NOT required for Clinics)
Get Golf Ready I - Only $100/person
The perfect opportunity to learn the game of a lifetime. Get Golf Ready I will cover all the basics in a laid back and fun group atmosphere. We will cover both short game and full swing skills, etiquette and "golf lingo". Gain confidence when navigating a new golf facility! No equipment or experience necessary!
- 5 Hours of Instruction: 3 sessions at Sittlers Golf Academy and 4th Session at Manor Golf Club
- $25 off TourEdge Golf Equipment - Complete Set
- Learn all basic Skills of the Game: Grip, Aim, Stance, Posture, Full Swing, Iron, Driver & Long Game
- How to make a tee time, learn to navigate around the golf course
- You don’t need equipment, just need to have a good attitude and want to have fun, learning the greatest game on earth. A fun inexpensive way to get introduced to golf!
- Bring a friend and sign up today. Space is limited!
Fall dates TBD
Get Golf Ready II - Only $125/person
For the player looking to enhance their game or build on what they learned in Get Golf Ready I. Get Golf Ready II will include an overview of the fundamentals, how to prepare for a round of golf, developing creativity and "feel" around the greens, controlling the flight of the golf ball, and valuable course management skills Non intimidating fun environment.
- 5 Hours of Instruction: 3 sessions at Sittlers Golf Academy 4th Session at Manor Golf Club
- Complimentary VIP Membership (excludes free private lesson)
- $25 Gift Card
- Review basic fundamentals: Grip, Aim, Stance, Posture, Ball flight laws, Swing Plane, eliminate bad habits, scoring secrets, trouble shots & hazards, navigate around the golf course in less strokes
- Bring a friend and sign up today. Space is Limited
August 12, 8/13, 8/19, 8/20 at Sittler Golf 5pm - 6:15pm at Manor Golf Course Space is limited Register